Sunday, May 12, 2013


 Happy Mother's Day! I've been anxious about this day all week. How do I help celebrate how great a mother Angela was, and help her find joy and confidence in her abilities, while still giving her room to be sad? It's funny how someone can be joyful and sad at the same time. Some days those are the emotions we live in.  Today will be hard for us, it will be hard for Angela. She doesn't have to be strong today, God will be strong for her, and I'll continue to offer many reminders of all the things she did well, and will continue to do well that day God blesses us again.


I also feel a little guilty, I've put so much time and thought into Angela's current state, I've barely even mentioned my own mother. Happy Mother's Day mom! Thanks for being there while we were growing up, carting us from one activity to the next, and raising us in a good Christian home.  Also, almost 12 years ago I was introduced to a mom that would later become my mother-in-law. Happy Mother's Day Brenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment