Saturday, March 30, 2013

Andrew and myself have been blessed to have so many people uplifting us in prayers, sending gifts, thoughtful cards, memorials, etc. However, this past week I rec'd this beautiful poem in the mail by a mother that lost their baby boy last summer. I found it very touching and the words so true and I thought I'd share with you! Please continue to remember us in daily prayers.

We pray that you will have a blessed Easter praising the One that lives!

A Baby’s Love
I’m just a little feller
Who didn’t stay very longI
Went to be with Jesus,
But I’m waiting for you here.

Don’t you fret about me mommy,
I’m, of all God’s lambs, most blest.
I’d have loved to stay there with you,
But the Shepherd knows what’s best.

Many dwelling here where I live,
Waited years to enter in.
Struggled through a world of sorrow,
And their lives were marred with sin.

So, sweet mommy, don’t you sorrow,
Wipe those tears and close the gloom.
I went straight to Jesus bosom,
Because of the empty tomb.

Thank you for the life you gave me,
It was brief but don’t complain.
I have all of heaven’s glory,
Suffered non of earthling’s pain.

Thank you for the name you gave me,
I’d have loved to brought it fame.
But, if I lingered in earth’s shadow,
I might instead brought it shame.

 So, I’ll be waiting for you mommy,
You, and daddy, and the rest.
I’ll be with you then, forever,
Praising.. Singing.. In heaven’s bliss.

**Little Feet Leave Big Imprints On Our Heart**

No comments:

Post a Comment