Tuesday, March 12, 2013



Today is March 12, almost two weeks after the Lord called Reegan home.  Today is also Quinn-cidence day, where a couple from from Sioux Falls would have celebrated their daughters one year birthday, except the Lord took her as well.  I've returned to work this week, and life is resuming to a new normal.  Yet not all of me is with it, it seems that even though I am going through the motions, part of me is stuck in the past, always remembering, afraid that I'll forget.  I get asked how it's doing, and get told many of times by people to let me know if they can do anything for me....Well I'm not sure what you can do or even how I'm really feeling right now, you can't bring Reegan back, you can't take away the pain we've experienced, and you certianly can't get us to meet him again any quicker.  I politely brush off the comments, but yes, their is one thing you can do for us, PRAY! Pray the Lord blesses us again, pray for continued peace, pray for our marriage, pray for our adjustments to this new normal. In the meantime we'll be praying too, praying for God to reveal His plan to us, because despite the pain, our God is good, and he will see us through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment